Sunday 18 March 2012

4th Trade

Having already made two trades in one day and it only being the afternoon, I was desperate to try and bag another one before I left Leeds for London,especially with the short amount of time left trading!


Me and some Uni friends had planned a farewell dinner that Saturday before we left for the Easter break. I definitely wanted to use this chance to tempt people with the evening bag, so I took it along with me.


With it being Mothers Day the next day, and boys being boys, one of   
my friends, Tom, had not bought his Mum a present (thankfully!). Perfect, I thought, so I showed the bag I had to offer and managed to tempt him for a trade for this very fun H. frogg dolphin tie!


Definitely a must have for the Wardrobe!
Any trades? 
Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment