Sunday 4 March 2012

The Project




The Challenge 
To trade a virtual Trekstock badge for something of greater value in a series of trades over a 3 week period, each trade should secure something of a greater value than the last trade, for example swapping a top for a jacket

Trading Dates
Start: 9am Monday 5th March

I will start off with a virtual badge, which I hope to trade up into something bigger, better, and less virtual. I will upload all my trades here, so look out for any items you're interested in, and trade in something for it!

Finish: 6pm Friday 23rd March

After Trading
On Monday 2nd April, I will put the final trade on eBay, with all profits going to Trekstock.
The selling will end a week later on Monday 2nd April

The Overal Aim
To raise as much money for Trekstock as I can!
I will be assessed on the selling value that my final item achieves on eBay, and how interesting or inventive the item is

Interested in getting involved?
Follow this blog as I will be uploading the items as I trade, you never know I may get something you like. If you have any items you would want to trade with me please contact me!

Ideas of items to trade:
- Clothes
- Vouchers
- CD's
- Shoes
- Books



No comments:

Post a Comment